Current situation in Merano / South Tyrol
The borders are passable, but overnight stays in accommodation are currently only possible for official purposes. A holiday in South Tyrol is currently not possible.
- Outdoor activities are permitted subject to the general rules of conduct:
- Minimum distance between persons of two metres
- Wearing a mouth-nose protection (recommended: FFP-2)
- Movements outside the municipality of residence are only permitted for urgent, professional or health reasons.
- Grocery shops, pharmacies, tobacconists, newsagents and shops for everyday goods are open.
- Public transport operates at a capacity of 50%.
- Events, including those in the cultural field such as film screenings, theatre and concerts are suspended.
- As a general rule, wash your hands frequently and keep a safe distance, even outdoors.
Guest information or organisational questions: +39 0471 999 999 (Mon.-Fri. 09:00 - 12:30 and 14:00 - 18:00, Sat. 09:30 - 12:30 and 14:00 - 18:00)